Groesbeck Cousins

Thursday, April 28, 2005

DA hizzouse, excuse me

no worries, jef....i was on the 8 yr plan as far as getting my undergrad went. fortunately, no one in my classes could ever tell that i was usually 5-7 yrs older than all of them. most thought that i was a frosh. aaah, my baby face. i also am almost done with writing my LAST LIT PAPER HOPEFULLY EVER!! DEATH TO COMPULSORY LIT CLASSES!!! after i get my masters, i'm only going to audit classes, so when the teacher says, your papers are due, i can say, sucks to be all the rest of you.

so get the word out to all yo peeps, like dave and rebecca...and in-laws are welcome, too.

dan, did you invite the UT cousins, too? i want to hear about the marriage plans for Emilee and Alison. did you ever find out where Andy's serving?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home